The 2023 information sessions have all been conducted, but if anyone wishes to request a recording of the virtual information session on 2/28 and the presentation slides they may do so by contacting Daniel Germain at email@example.com.
A series of information sessions on the Foundation’s grantmaking approach and 2023 funding opportunities will be held during February and March as follows:
- Thursday, February 16 at 3:00 p.m.* (Virtual –Zoom link to be provided)
- Tuesday, February 28 at 11:00 a.m.* (Virtual – Zoom link to be provided)
- Friday, March 3 at 10:00 a.m. (In-person at North Central MA Chamber of Commerce, 860 South Street in Fitchburg)
- Wednesday, March 8 at 3:00 p.m. (In-person at YMCA of Central MA, 766 Main Street in Worcester)
- Thursday, March 9 at 10:00 a.m. (In-person at Joshua Hyde Public Library, 306 Main Street in Sturbridge)
Organizations interested in Synergy Initiative or Activation Fund grant opportunities are encouraged to attend one of these sessions, if possible, prior to requesting a consultation about a specific project idea or submitting an application. Time will be allotted during each session for Q&A. To sign up for an information session, please complete this Registration Form.
*Interpretation and translation services are available upon request for virtual sessions with registration forms received at least 72 hrs. in advance. Please note: we have been advised that for languages other than Spanish or Portuguese additional notice in advance of scheduled sessions may be needed to secure an interpreter, so please be sure to register as soon as possible.